♥ PS: I Love You ...
October 31, 2009

happy times~




I've no one to turn to, i only can express my feeling tru here. My very good friend weihua had passed away. I really really really very upset. I cry for a few days since I know he is dead. I really hope I can cherish him when he is still alive. But is too late now.. I feel so helpless, my Relationship now is such a mess as in my boyfriend don't even care or concern abt it. And now even weihua is dead, he always be there for me when he still alive, but everything turn out too sudden. All my friend is sad esp we this group, yuan, erwin, weisheng, ahpui etc. Tomorrow is erwin 21st birthday celebration ,I thought finally we can all meet up again have outing like last time, Go Top1 sing song and weihua will be doing funny action making us happy but now, no one has the mood. when i saw the newspaper my heart is aching.... i'm sorry that i didn't cherish him, i hope he can feel that how i feel now, i hope he can be by myside support me when i'm down. I really doesn't know what to say anymore, I hope he can be happy on the other side of world, I really don't know what to say now I only want to say..
Really, I miss him alot.......





28Oct'09 R.I.P, Wei Hua.

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥