
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Alot of things happen this few days, I went out most of the time that work, my birthday is just over. I'm glad that some of my friends and my family remember. But disappointed part is my so called Best Friend Forever(include quite a number of them) Didn't remember, but I'm glad that at least My Boyfriend Eric Teo, he did alot just to celebrate my birthday, he sold away his Titus watch just to buy a Birthday Cake when I'm sleeping soundly without me noticing and he message some of his friends from MGTS to celebrate with me at East coast with his friend. Some of his MGTS friend came, like ah hwa, toutou, samuel etc. thanks for that and some of my friend came too, but not my BestFriend. Only yuan, yong, rui and boonhian came, only 4 of them my brother came. Abit Disappointed but, i appericate it even with no gift. Anyway it's a last min plan not most of our friend came, Anyway, nowadays i use quite alot of money, myself. Not on other people. Anyway i decided to workhard to earn more money and return my sister the cloth money i own her.
Anyway feel free to visit my sis's blogshop with alot of spree at
Labels: Mini bdae

