♥ PS: I Love You ...
July 06, 2009
3rd July 09


Friday as I was sleeping soundly till night 9pm carolyn call me to come to work, as is too busy at moon bar already than cabbed to work at moon bar, the cab uncle making me damn pissed off, anyway reached there work till 2am I sign out, Sam Yap a very good guy is a regular at moonbar he send me to boat quay as i going xiaohao celebration at 12element, thanks. gamble and drinking at there with some of them only, after that E.T come to meet me awhile and pass me a cute pooh bear, sitted at coffee shop awhile chit chat and he left. I headed to speed legend find ys, he send me and linden home after that.

4th july 09


Went out at late night, meet bi...


5th july 09


Raining heavily, we home change went out to cineleisure to meet E.T for movie Ice age 3? After movie we went marina barrage till 5am plus he sended me back home brought me to nearest macdonald brought me harsh brown to eat as i'm craving for it! than home sweet home =)




"Twilight's Last Gleaming" @ Marina Barrage, Singapore by Filan.
My first time coming to this place.



6 July 09


Will be working at Le Bar Later, I miss out the Le bar Outing on sunday morning. :(

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥