♥ PS: I Love You ...
June 27, 2009









stella, mi, wendy, ming gui








25-06-2009 (Thursday)


Went out during night time 7plus, met Wendy & Ming Gui at outside Tangs. Brought Skincare(toner) walked around, got "Ang Moh's" Talked to us and talk some "rubbish" asking if we're ah lian? are we partying ltr? bla bla.. Ming gui pulled me away.. Btw, after that ming gui bf come fetch us to Cineleisure, as i want to buy Eye make up remover & they brought eyelashes. We brought Chawamushi :) after awhile, we headed to Laska Steamboat Seafood Restaurant near vivocity to meet stella and 1of her guy friend. after eating headed to mount fabar chill and drink, after that they send us back :)


26-06-2009 (Friday)


Today Went out during night time 7plus too, Meet weisheng they all at Plaza opps. Celebrating Weisheng & Dengyuan Birthday, Headed to Yishun Or Mandai , don't know where to eat Seafood. Crabs, fish etc.. After that wait for Weihua to go home change to drive car, previously he riding rvf with his cai's.. than some of us took cab over. Total 12 of us. after eating we headed Cineleisure watch Transformer 2 as they booked online. Seriously the show ok, not bad. but I don't like leh. Don't know why, during 3am plus we headed newton and weihua cai's went home first, than .... they said something funny. -.- i felt funny also lah.. they say his cai's went home than i become his cai's.. anyway we slack & drink @ newton than we went back home! I ENJOY MY DAY WITH THEM :D

Labels: ,

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥