
Old pics, at 1819..



Testing wendy new camera effects!


At Le bar.. During work! :)
Reached home just after working at Le Bar, ate crabs at Geylang G7. Last Saturday work up early in the morning 9am prepare meet martin & we cabbed to vivo meet the rest, to Work WORLDWIDE FESTIVAL event. pay not bad, but I worked fucking 20hours suppose to work 24hrs but I cannot take it, till 9am most of us left! Partly because I drank during the events I drink a lot of Vodka Red bull + Last cup Was Vodka O.T.R~ Sadly, I vomit blood out :( They scolded me for drinking so much, but I'm not even high lah! haha, abit sleepy only. anyway, sunday headed to Lele Chalet at tanah merah, damn nice the place, if next time i want open chalet definitely open at there? after that town for movie with jolin and the rest & prawning at bishan and home..~ :)
Labels: Lele birthday

