

Dragonfly night..
Back to update!
Firstly, I want wish Cuiyu 21st happy birthday! Sad to say, i actually forget to go cui's chalet at pasir ris.. I totally really forget, somemore ahying msg me before hand on fri & her chalet is at sat! anyway, next is pamela than amanda! nowadays my life is only prawning, Clubbing, drinking & eating! Ohya & my lovely bread happy birthday ya! Anyway.. i'm a Fatty Me! :( i will try update more interesting thing.. ~
Firstly, I want wish Cuiyu 21st happy birthday! Sad to say, i actually forget to go cui's chalet at pasir ris.. I totally really forget, somemore ahying msg me before hand on fri & her chalet is at sat! anyway, next is pamela than amanda! nowadays my life is only prawning, Clubbing, drinking & eating! Ohya & my lovely bread happy birthday ya! Anyway.. i'm a Fatty Me! :( i will try update more interesting thing.. ~
Labels: cui and joan bdae

