♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 27, 2009
Friday work suppose to start at 9pm but ben our boss asked me to go early, he tot i donwan work that day, ok. so i reached around 8pm work till 11pm went crazy hour with yenny to find his friend & wish rain a waitress there happy birthday.. saw ah boy there too. wave hand and went in. after awhile i left, to hospital to visit james. accompany him till quite late.. cos he feeling bored at hospital.. after that, i left to meet bi .. at his hse, felt uncomfortable cos of sore throat . rest at his home till sunday at night we took cab back from east to west.. 8pm i reach home. actually want go prawning but last min cancel. & nw i cannot sleep... going order mac! hee night guys. will update again.. i know is A BORING POST!
ohya visit elegance-arts.blogspot.com for nice pretty taiwan spree :D

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥