♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 24, 2009
Jolin , my half half

Me, Rain, Ws & Ys



CrazyHour Waitress - Rain



Have been clubbing, prawning & went hospital nowadays, yesterday went TTSH to visit James with Ming gui & kelvin(le bar staff), chatted awhile.. than cabbed to work with Ming gui at Le Bar. previously went SGH to visit kelvin, he admitted to hospital too.. Le bar staff outing I'm not going because i've no mood & most importantly those quite close with me is either at hospital or not going, so... anyway, I want find a day job! But always failed :|







I really don't know who to trust, it seems like everything just a dream..

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥