♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 13, 2009

HAPPY 21st TO MY SISTER CYN :)
at pasir ris chalet.


pretty cake and of cos taste gd :)


we ate alot ...

i saw this pic at ley friendster, i found it memorable:)

love her..
love her~

our first group photo..


alright when to sis birthday after my work, cabbed there to meet dengyuan and weisheng, shock to see weihua there too, they waited at the entrance to pick me than headed chalet tgt. we gamble, i lost 10+ after playing awhile 4am plus to 5am ws send me to bi hse. =) sat went shopping, brought triumps bra's , bangadge skirt, lotion for sis present, shoes & a dress.. bi paid all~ thanks anyway my life now is so blissful but... doesn't seems long ?!

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥