♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 13, 2009


omg, i miss qiqi..

Monday, Went out with YS to town to have dinner before he send me to work, we headed cineleisure for terpanyakki than headed to taka to get my mascara at serphora & eye make up remover at dodo club. than headed to work at moon bar! Tuesday was late for work, overslept. went to work at 9.45pm, that's was bad.. :x after work Weihua come Le Bar Fetch Me to Boat quay for round 2.. brought jiaxin along, i swear she confirm rabak, like crazy women.. after that morning 6plus weihua send me back home. i give him an angbao for his 21st birthday. :) becos i didn't go for e celebration at sat so pass him as belated present.. On Wednesday Night till Thursday, After Work At Moon Bar I cabbed to Zouk To Find My Friends, After That Supper And went home i knock out, too tired and I've hang over.. slept awhile wake up ,than afternoon headed back to bed , till 10.05pm my sister wake me up saying "Xiaomei, you don't want go work ah? very late liao". I shocked!! I woke up msg Cindy my supervisor asking if I'm able to reach at 11pm instead of 9pm. she replied , Ok =) . I was like phew~ than reached there ppl thought I'm nt working cos I'm the latest to reach felt so irresponsible, work till 2.40 i sign out ,cabbed to mac drive tru brought food back home and eat.. :)

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥