♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 20, 2009
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_X0uSFv0_IJM/Sb-yGbuCGZI/AAAAAAAABO0/J7WECJFSF3Q/s200/160320091792.jpg
us;

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_X0uSFv0_IJM/Sb-yGGcNvRI/AAAAAAAABOs/wR_gjZQ0btc/s200/160320091791.jpg



Sunday 15/3


Went prawing at bishan park with jolin & etc. it's was sooo not fun, because 3hrs i only caught less than 10. shame shame :| she even more funny, she hold the fish rod , hold till can drop into the prawn! :D & yes, very long never prawn with my half half already~ :) SHALL GO AGAIN!


Monday 16/3



Work at moon bar till 1.30 to 2am, supposedly i should send Mr.j (i really don't knw the name, becos everyone called him that) home because we stayed quite near(dairy farm cres) he was a bit drunk & he is driving. In the end, he said he need to drive the car back because tmr he working, need car. so he asked me to get in the car he send me back, so i agreed. becos i need to ensure his safety. ok, along the way back he told me he need to make a big round in order to get back home, (just to "siam" road block) i was like ok, fine..in the end, when i woke up he already reach his house downstairs. (how come he didn't send me home, in the end i realise i was sleeping how are he going to knw where i exactly stayed? and so many road block along bukit timah there) than i take cab home from there, he wanted to pass me cash(but i said don't need & of cos it's so near only) and he thanks me for accompany him tru the way back. anyway overall is just stupid, a waitress need to ensure customer safety?! but overall, i'm doing a flavour only, he is a nice customer who always lost me in poker & opens cordon bleu. :P


Tuesday 17/3


A Busy Day, Because it's LE BAR 2nd anniversary! most of the waitress working that day, a day where i surrender, because it's so busy till I keep running up & down for 50times!? Anyway, i & ming gui a waitress sign out at 3.30am, but we left Le Bar at 5am plus. Actually I was happily smoking, sitting at the bar waiting for ming gui(waitress) to come down from upstairs cause she went to take stuffs. So I was Chit chatting with the Bartender, ok when she came down she sitted beside and smoke too. till Half an hour passed, I wanted to left but they say go eat. I said ok, since the whole day I was so hungry&tired. so played 5-10 with Kelvin, he said people who lost need to help to clean 3rd lvl. I was like ok, because I win him alot of times before that. in the end, i loss. ming gui also lost. me, james, mg & kel went up clear..well, abit stupid too. doing Free Label. -.-" after work went to nearest coffee shop. chris treat's. than i took cab home.


Wednesday 18/3


In the afternoon sis drove me to bbdc to have my basic theory test, i failed & because i never study at all(act clever). than ahying came to pick me up from there, headed to M-hotel, peipei wedding, gave red packet, ate a bit till 9.30pm I left, Due to work at Moon Bar. after work headed to Thai disco SABAI with my friends. saw my boss there, jolin bf etc & cuicui with her friend.. drink a few cups with cuicui. Jolin came down after that, after awhile I left too tired. I reach Home I Slept till 8pm in the night. 13hrs! See, how tired I'm. LOL!


Thursday 19/3


Working at Le Bar, saw ahboy they all drinking there, they said it's boring so I bring them to moon bar support support, :) after work I left to eat dim sum with ys, at geylang than headed home & I quarrel with him. lol.


Friday 20/3


Going to buy make up later, any recommendation? anyway, sat meeting bibi for movieee :)

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥