

You people may think I Look Strong, But Actually I don't..
the bear that's beside my bed
My Big Sister told me something I feel sad, is the bike accident few days ago , at express way. Her friends died during this accident, doesn't really know them but ate supper with them before but I just feel sad & wasted for them really. I hope they can rest in peace :( Anyway, Back to blog with old pictures, but i promise my latest picture will be out for my friends to see. Today working at Le Bar was normal but somehow fun! Esp, the bartender.. lol. but they keep saying me.! wth, & when *1st day went to work drank a lot of Brandy + beer. -.-" luckily no vomit. Ha ha, I also don't know why i post sucha boring thing, lazy to type out every single word lor seriously, guess no people really read. nothing much too & How you feel if you say people bad things/Untruth stuffs behind their back & yet you doesn't admit.?
OK, FORGET WHAT I WANT TO BLOG .....?
OK, FORGET WHAT I WANT TO BLOG .....?
Labels: Le bar


