Happy Chinese new year everyone, same as usual reunion dinner, at my grandmother house steamboat night time my mum's side reunion dinner, the abalone cut till so big pieces. unlike others. sliced and so thin.. can't taste it well.
Cny day 1, went my grandma house collected Red Packet & Gamble Won Some,
Day 2 meet them at my hse downstairs ah wan drove us to yuan house, chinwei house & he very kind drove me to Work at Moon Bar after working headed to Find Yuan they all, Gamble. Weihua & I be banker & We Won!
Day 3 Headed to Jonathan House At Evening Gamble at his house, with them again.. Won Some, after that headed to yuan da/er jie house gamble, we lost.. exp xiaohao&weihua won 200each?! don't know.
Day 4, Weihua house than to my house than to work , anyway lazy to type where i go la. just gamble and bai nian like normal people did. Ohya, Day 5 ytd i went to see doctor and had injection! Food Poisoning. First time I Puked so worst.. till I felt so miserable :( suppose to go linden house but I was so sick! TODAY, hope i will be fine to go gambling session!
AHYING, THIS COMING FRIDAY REMEMBER OUR SHOPPING TRIP IF CAN GO GAMBLE TOGETHER.
Labels: CNY.

