♥ PS: I Love You ...
January 19, 2009


It's has been a very long time ;


Last Few Days Went Out With My both sisters, to bukit timah have a haircut & cabbed to Far East Plaze to Do Classic Pedi & Manicure. Brought total of 3bags hahahas. Have Coca steamboat for lunch, after that headed home awhile went to Shin 8 with friends than headed home. Life now is work at moon bar & temptation, after work maybe go to some other pubs like "Le Bar" or Dragonfly. Boring, after that had supper with friends than headed home, I'm going to stop all this and suppose to be WORK straight away go HOME no supper nor other plans. Hmmm, Just now went out with jonathan and friends to have supper at Rail Way Mall. After that Home, Later I'm going to get some stuffs for CNY. poor me, so broke now~


AFTER THIS POST EVERYTHING GOING TO BE PRIVATE REAL SOON. WHEN I'VE TIME I WILL INVITE EVERYONE :
D

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥