♥ PS: I Love You ...
December 24, 2008
Happy Merry Christmas 2008 everyone.



Last Week Went to Yvonne wedding with yuan they all.. Work too, Hmmm, after wedding headed to many places just to find Party world that open till 6am and near west side, overall headed to town one yet nvr go sing, due to the delay and some the next day need work so we changed the plan to newton.. i accompany them after awhile i left .. anyway overall I'm going to Genting Highland on Christmas, anyway can't play much too i guess.. Anyway I'm getting sick & weaker nowadays..






I really doesn't know what I want now, whatever you have now is never enough... Love Hurts

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥