14NOV - 15NOV08
after work went to eat mac with jialing at boat quay we chatted awhile before i headed to Jessica house, did for her trial make up than she satisfy with the result slacked awhile at her house, around 7am I draw bridal make up for her the result people say is look diff for her eyes :) meaning i'm successful. after that I'm one of her sister.. poor ah le & the brothers they ate the most disgusting thing. follow them to ah le house than to photo shot & to east coast chalet. went i reached chalet I'm so tired till i fall asleep at the bed for 1hr. woke up help Jessica to re-put everything without the eye make up touch up awhile headed home to change headed to eat ba kut teh, than to work. the whole day i was so tired...
Btw, Yesterday just met bibi awhile than headed for lunch at westmall after awhile,i cabbed back home, still have a long ago to go than can see till my bi liao.. anyway, job going to change soon. brought BBcream with ahying at town the last few weeks, the result was just normal for me not quite good though. Now i can't get myself to bed.. don't knw why! I Realise I need no friends, No One!? perhaps, family & loves one. I'm just feeling that trusting somebody is just letting them to stab you behind. This world is cruel. Learning to be independent now. maybe I just a 1 or 2 good friends to stay by my side. that's all..
Anyway, i hope my sister know what she doing now, so worried for her.
I forget what I want to post already ._."
after work went to eat mac with jialing at boat quay we chatted awhile before i headed to Jessica house, did for her trial make up than she satisfy with the result slacked awhile at her house, around 7am I draw bridal make up for her the result people say is look diff for her eyes :) meaning i'm successful. after that I'm one of her sister.. poor ah le & the brothers they ate the most disgusting thing. follow them to ah le house than to photo shot & to east coast chalet. went i reached chalet I'm so tired till i fall asleep at the bed for 1hr. woke up help Jessica to re-put everything without the eye make up touch up awhile headed home to change headed to eat ba kut teh, than to work. the whole day i was so tired...
Btw, Yesterday just met bibi awhile than headed for lunch at westmall after awhile,i cabbed back home, still have a long ago to go than can see till my bi liao.. anyway, job going to change soon. brought BBcream with ahying at town the last few weeks, the result was just normal for me not quite good though. Now i can't get myself to bed.. don't knw why! I Realise I need no friends, No One!? perhaps, family & loves one. I'm just feeling that trusting somebody is just letting them to stab you behind. This world is cruel. Learning to be independent now. maybe I just a 1 or 2 good friends to stay by my side. that's all..
Anyway, i hope my sister know what she doing now, so worried for her.
I forget what I want to post already ._."
Labels: worried

