♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 04, 2008

peipei & me :)


31-oct-08


went town with ahying brought some skincare and tops. ahying that day told me 2 very funny things/jokes. haha! btw, after that we headed to boat quay 12element. the liquor confirm taste weird, drink not even 10cups head pain. -.-" alot of people dressed up funny & Halloween. & someone even try to scared me outside raining bar. (a guy wearing mask. -.-") we at 12element till around 6am it's raining heavily luckily ahkang help us hired a cab.. than i share cabbed back home with them. phewww..


Happy birthday jonathan lim.


Nov1st.


Happy birthday to Erwin!


3rd Nov08.


Yesterday work till 3am plus, tired after reaching home..

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥