

4-Oct-08
Went to work like normally suppose to work 8pm but reached 8.20pm as i stomach pain, actually working temptation but Micheal my boss wasn't here, called half half see whether they reached soon? i waited till 8.45pm than they reached. -.-" luckily nvr come on 8pm on time. Micheal ask me work u bar first. Saturday night u bar was full house, i mean very full! :) after working headed to "NOS pub" = numbers. to find my brothers.. :) and and and.. boat quay was a mess ytd. nth much to post.. slacked at nos till morning, while reached they saw something, they nearly fight, luckily nvr, than me and hua went to eat "ba kut teh".while ly bike gt problem.. after eating weihua ride me home -.-" phew* Hua take care while u're in Australia.
5-Oct-08
I've been sleeping almost the whole day, awake eat something sleep, awake sleep.. till now I'm awake. I'm going sick very soon. now my throat is fucking pain NOW.
6-Oct-08
Going to visit bi ltr. :)
Went to work like normally suppose to work 8pm but reached 8.20pm as i stomach pain, actually working temptation but Micheal my boss wasn't here, called half half see whether they reached soon? i waited till 8.45pm than they reached. -.-" luckily nvr come on 8pm on time. Micheal ask me work u bar first. Saturday night u bar was full house, i mean very full! :) after working headed to "NOS pub" = numbers. to find my brothers.. :) and and and.. boat quay was a mess ytd. nth much to post.. slacked at nos till morning, while reached they saw something, they nearly fight, luckily nvr, than me and hua went to eat "ba kut teh".while ly bike gt problem.. after eating weihua ride me home -.-" phew* Hua take care while u're in Australia.
5-Oct-08
I've been sleeping almost the whole day, awake eat something sleep, awake sleep.. till now I'm awake. I'm going sick very soon. now my throat is fucking pain NOW.
6-Oct-08
Going to visit bi ltr. :)
Labels: sick

