♥ PS: I Love You ...
October 08, 2008

quite long ago..
while le chinois staff gathering..~ -.-"
i'm so fat -.-"


Monday after work me, angie, wee lee, micheal when to ahboy chalet. i sit micheal car & angie sat weelee car. well, me and micheal was like "rounding" the whole east and central. cos the road change we can't find way to go by "CTE to PIE Changi" well, after costa sand resort wee lee send me and angie home. till morning wee lee fetch me to qrp to visit bi waited for me and he send me back.


Tuesday working today is tiring, not enough sleep! than jeff came to find me with his friend to drink after drinking the went martin entertainment pub. till around 5.30am jeff send me home. TIRED. till now i cannot slp. later going qrp don't know can see him not cos alot of people is going~


After thursday i'm going to have a good sleep~ yawn* :)

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥