♥ PS: I Love You ...
September 28, 2008

When I started to think..


Yesterday work at 8pm at U bar, one guy told me why i keep standing at the door help people to open and close the door or stand there and smoke? I said, inside haven't full house, some more majority is either boss friend or regular. (meaning don't need entertain, boss said they can entertain them.) that's why i always standing outside! some more starting is I one waitress solo. but ok lar, felt comfortable working there actually(but if boss drunk there it goes their nonsense.) after that jx another waitress come to help too. full house till around 1am the crowd started to less, than headed to temptation to help alittle, around 3+am boss let me sign out. yuan called me asked me where am i , bla bla bla. than around 4am i reached MP mini pub to find my bro's.. nth much, same old thing moodless. -.-" after drinking there we headed yuan house and 2more girls.. we drink at his house as boat quay closed at 6am they still haven't drink enough. so i decided to tagged along. we slacked at his house , drink, some fall aslp &we talked till around afternoon we went out to eat and hua send me home. alright, another day past...


Friends, do drop by U bar or Temptation Next time to support them okays.. :)


Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥