♥ PS: I Love You ...
September 26, 2008


we both like this picture.



Yesterday went out with my bi in the afternoon , went cut hair & pray at bedok when at night we headed century square to meet wei xian & gene to watch painted skin. rated 3/5 a Chinese show, basically is over Demon with human & love and hatred. after that me and bi slacked at bedok till last bus. later he going in 3weeks again... abit sad, but i promise to be a good girl.. :) I miss you.


As for now, i'm going to concentrate on work only nothing else more.


sryforthecutefaceofus:P


Sometimes you really got to give and take.




.....started to know what love is when you couples need to separate for a long term than we will cherish the moment.

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥