Received a call from shan, asking me if i'm able to help them to work at bq.. U-bar. I agreed, Went there working was fun & tiring .. as only I , 1 waitress working ~ So jonathan came down drink his balance around 9he left , jason & his friend came down drink too. & I saw ah gong , jeffery they all ... pretty shock. So I was busying running around & entertaining customer while my leg is fucking pain cause of the heels I'm wearing , around 2.30am I left Home .. Monday I'm going to work again :)
Friday , 22aug
Went out with joanne , bread! For facial at tanjong pagar ICON village.. around 7pm we reached lot1 , brought a belt & 7.30pm bread left .. I went to did an events beside lot1 the building , is a club.. after the events I went to meet jonathan & yuan they all at panjang. & leeyong drove yuan, linden, boon hian & me out. We packed food at yummylious nasi-lemak at yishun , headed to pasir ris there to see sea view slack than headed to selegie road? to had some "豆花", heard from them is very nice around ,4am plus leeyong drove us back home safely.
Lastly I Miss You..


