♥ PS: I Love You ...
August 07, 2008

me & ex le chinois staffs

Overdue pictures*


Yesterday MidNight 1am plus Went Out With Ahyuan, Yong & gong ... Went Yishun there to Eat Nasi-Lemak & They Ride Me Home..


9/aug/08


Went out to jenson birthday celebration at fajar - bbq. after that me, yuan, boonhian, linden,leeyong & xiaohao they all we went boat quay to drink & I went to my friend de bf pub to interview.. still considering whether wanna work anot their pay is not bad. As i still have other jobs too. so we went to one of the pub near shin 8.. they total drink 4btl. haha, after drinking headed bardot to find hua & his friend.. around 6am they send us home.


Somehow we cannot rely on other's only ourselves. What Is Love?

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥