♥ PS: I Love You ...
August 24, 2008
U bar;

During events , will post more pictures of it when i receive the pictures
<br>

23 aug - Saturday


Yesterday went out during 8pm ,Ahgong come my house downstairs fetch me to meet leeyong they all at Panjang "jia tou"..alot of them working at there, Till around 12am.. after slacking Me & Ah Gong Went me to Boat quay meet hong ming ,xiaohao & they all.. they at U-bar my current workplace, but yesterday I never work.. :) But just with them, but i'm feeling very bored there~ Don't know why? Hmmm after U-bar actually Going Canto Pub But We too much people Can't get in ,Due to they only left half balance at there & they don't want open another bottle already, So went nearby coffee shop saw elaine, we slacked awhile , walking here and there till around 5am plus ahgong send me home & we nearly accident at express way -.-" but we reached home finally.

>

24 aug - sunday


Today I whole day staying at home, tomorrow working already friends do drop by to support ok.. :)

Labels: ,

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥