after watching the dark knight with them at TM.
Yesterday I went West mall with Emily, We Miss the Pig Organ Soup at food Court. Went to eat & we Slack at Mos Burger , saw Jonathan & Donavan .. Chatted with jonathan than after that Emily & I went West Mall Walking Around & Emily went home, I went BBP to meet jonathan , liyong & ahgong slacked at Mac than to had dinner at food court again , after that ah yuan & weihua came down meet us. We headed party world , they sing and I sitted there eat & listen to them sing -.- luckily I don't need to pay a single cents cos Jonathan paid for me. & is my dar birthday too = Linda! I saw hugged & wished her happy birthday , Around 5am Weihua Drove Us Home.
Labels: met up with friends

