♥ PS: I Love You ...
July 08, 2008

Last friday & today have been working for chivas regal at club 9 waitress & bartender is very nice to me. friends do drop by, 30.Maxwell road behind Red Dot Traffic Building. I'm now running all over to diff pubs to work as chivas promoter. I'm Very boring at there.. Have been doing well lately. :) Pushed 5bottles last fri. haha. bi and kahloong dey all went down today to drink.. kill my boredom.. now at bedok crossfire play comp. bi & friends are playing dota. very boring now. I swear after this month i'm not working chivas le. Not because if people complain or what, is because I felt so uncomfortable talking to strangers. arrghh. mmm & I found out a "friend" of mine, she is so *Fake*. her words and behaviour..just that's IT! don't want expose who is it, she herself know it, luckily you know you're a bitch or a whore..?! well, end here short post.. bye. will keep update if i'm free. :)


Edited*


Watched The Dark Night On 18july At Tampines Mall , the show is 2hour plus. I fall asleep during the middle of the show, cause i'm so tired nowadays keep sleep and sleep. Not feeling well after I went to Weixian grandma songka. Friday I went to work at Bull Dog Pub at Serangoon Garden there , So bored. -.- Anyway, thanks for the tiger pooh. :)

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥