♥ PS: I Love You ...
June 25, 2008

The blessed love.


you rmb this pic?


I used to believe in love until you left me to fend for myself...


Today 25/june/2008, I wrote this becos I know you since 2004 but we are together at 25/aug/2005. we knew each other but we never talk, until 2005 1 of the days I get to know him tru F.T.D Lion dance, when the time we seems have a lot of things to shared and talked with, until when I came back from Thailand you woo me & I agree to try on, because everyone saying you're a nice guy (Not Much Bad Points.) I agree with what they said, so we've been together for very peaceful 8months , you care for me but we are not so into each other & after those times i treated you badly & you decided to broke up with me & be with your ex-gf again. I'm damn upset but whose knows, nobody knows. After 2month you came back to me, asked me to wait for you & I agree, yet you do things to hurt me again. From that moment i really doesn't know how much do I stand in your heart, or perhaps I'm just naive. After that incidents you finally awake, you wanted to patch back with me, we cried together & tell each other how much we need each other, although my heart from that moment is not 100% but at least 90%. Because I really doesn't know how to trust you again anymore, everyday crying myself to sleep, hoping that I can overcome it, but I can't. After so long we told everyone we're back on feb14, being with you times really pass very fast we had been tru a lot of things, good and bad times THAT NO ONE CAN REPLACE. I always remember our happy stuffs & Unhappy stuffs. The Lee Hwa Couple Ring, Nokia N73 & those bit and pieces of stuffs like when we accident u brought me 1piglet 1pooh we name xiaopig and xiaopooh.. :) LASTLY We have a adorable "Xiaoguo"!! that we brought at vivo-city. we always bring the xiaoguo to your hse if i'm staying at your place or to my hse if i'm coming back to my hse often you will put the xiaoguo into your moto bag and ride all the way to teck whye for me although i always ask u put xiaoguo head out i know is very embarrassing but, so sweet.. we had spend our days happily for a few months & you always dote me buy for me food no matter what I want where so and so on, But I know good things don't last .. because i know we can't always staying at home & we've got no money, I decided to get a job, after a month Anna ask me to work in 'le chinois" located at Clarke Quay is a Big Club than jimm's pub & slowly things changed.. we always quarrel , never meet for 1month & yet you do things make me disappointed. Every time is because you do things than I really don't trust. Every time I'm the one who are being blame, I don't know how would you think of me, but I know for you I will never be doing my Gf part, Most of your friends dislike me, because I'm to strict towards but do you ever know why? because i don't want to loss you, People around you I think only your Family's accept me & agree that i with you tgt. till April26/08 we really broke up, because of that stupid reason, i know is an excuses! if you are angry because of i sitting others people bike and those friends is my good brothers & you know. bs, our 2years r/s, do u think is worth cause of that. If i were to betray u 1year ago i already will.. & I guess is because you wanted to woo other girls & have fun + Freedom & yes, maybe like you said we won't be together & is I'm the one who make the first move to have bf first. BUT why you don't take the first step and say u wanted to be back with me before u with that bitch? all these years ain't i'm the one who always giving in? Perhaps, Till NOW everything is my fault.. you made me learn, rely and love you. Now you throw me aside and leave me crying behind... Everytime I tried to trust you with my whole heart , but you betray my trust everytime. why?! Until today, i SAW the testimonial you wrote you love her, my heart feel a pain in it.. I only can silently waited time to past, forget you from the past 3years of memories you gave, when i think back my heart really feel sour.. I thought we have more years to be together but I guess, it's over.. who really will understand & know the love between us? perhaps, no one. I know No One Can Replace You In My heart. Just Don't Live your life with regrets..


"你有自由走,我有自由好好过。"



Goodbye bb❤ , bosheng







I never thought my life would turn out this way, I can't seem to find my courage and faith back.


I'm unsure of so many things these days, I know less than I thought I knew. It wasn't that particular phase of life, I realised that I must live each day in the present, and not allow myself to sink into the murkiness of a lost, foregone times, bygone past. As they hit bottom they resonate filled with hopes and possibilities. I need to stand up to others, and to myself as well.

Who really knows?


I don't know why I will want to Post This Out , I only pray that god is listening. Just Imagine Me Without You By My Side..



I miss you , I really do.

I really Hope You Can Hear Me......

once a happy family..


If I Still Believe In Love?!

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥