♥ PS: I Love You ...
June 22, 2008

overdue pictures at hongkong

Last few days working at keong siak road 1819 pub , saw jasley & met new faces. it just an help out between friends, oh ya before i forget! yesterday Did an CHIVAS REGAL job yesterday at valley point, "Detention Class" it's a pub but that night it's a private function. my friend work at there with me too, she's a dancer & I'm a Chivas Regal girl / promoter , my job is just asking customer if they would like a bottle of Chivas & mingle with customer. 9 -12am. but stay till 1am+ as boss asked me too, so i stay at chit chat with "ang moh". ha ha, after that boss reward me $50 for staying back helping. :P after that cabbed to panjang meet jonathan, saw weihua & hanxiang after eating headed jonathan hse see his dog coco, omg.. his dog face change till nt cute liao. after playing computer i rest at sofa within 1min i knock out, i fall asleep! -.- SEE, i'm so tired!! aright today i'm at home resting maybe~?

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥