♥ PS: I Love You ...
June 08, 2008




Did 2 event last month , is some draft beer events, 1 is at fort canning another 1 is at jalan behsar.. Tiring day. Hmmm, now working at jimm's pub at part time. June6 is my daddy birthday & also boon hian birthday, I took bus to town meet weisheng, leeyong & dengyuan. After that dengyuan come my hse put his stuffs & I prepare finish we headed fajar for BBQ.. alot of people went there, after that weihua when home drive his dad car out, we headed boat quay Bardot. we drink & slack there, saw quite a number of familiar faces around 5am we headed home..

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥