
Recently, Partyyyyy World!
25 april 2008
Went Orchard party world with weisheng they all to celebrate terence birthday Sing Till 6am & Went to Near by place to Eat till around 7am Plus Weihua Ride me Home..
26 april 2008
Went to Work As Usual, But I'm selling Shooter's that night, Sold Around 26 shooters! have some tipp's too, yayy, earn 100plus+tips = ~? -.-" (sry, i'm to bored alrdy)
On april 27 - 30 , 2008
Went to Pasir ris , To My east-side Friend Chalet & I stay over for 3days 2night .
1may - 3may, 2008
After Work, Went Home to Change, Cabbed Down To Bedok to Meet My Friend's For Mahjong, Had Dinner too, with his family than at night cabbed back to bukit batok Jimm's pub, for work! That Night, I went out Again!
An Mid night outing With Nicky, His 2 Lovely friend(couple), Liyong, Terence & Weihua. To Farm mart, Changi Airport (actually wanted to eat, but close le), Geylang Lor 9, to Eat Dim Sum! So nice ok, I rmb eric brought me to eat b4! lol. after that Terence ride me back home , liyong came too, to take helmet. slacked awhile at my house downstairs around 5-6am i went home..
I'm unsure of so many things these days, I know less than I thought I knew.
What's goes wrong with me?
I know I need to stand up to others, and to myself as well. I'm still indefinite about this. I'm gonna take a lifetime to figure this out.
Labels: 有一种爱叫做放手

