♥ PS: I Love You ...
May 13, 2008

Never look back..


9th may 2008 - 10 may 2008


Went out with bi , first to Bugis brought my stuffs, do nails & accompany bi do his stuffs .. cabbed to royal hotel de pub to drink, headed to golden mile , went 2 diff THAI DISCO .. saw some frens dere, than headed to Clarke quay, LUNAR! hmm. abit bored at there, saw my ex colleague Rand at there too~ after Lunar, we headed I-Rumors .. 1word, Fun!! techno, liveband & rnb! (: i like.. hahaa. after that headed to bi hse. ton and sleep till night time wake up.


11may - 13may 2008



Busy Working ...................... { More pictures will be update in the next post.. }



Sometimes, I really doesn't know what to do..
After all, we are what we don't see*"

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥