♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 18, 2008

taken ytd..


at my hse downstairs..

early in the morning.. taken last few days..

Yesterday Went To Out To Meet Lanying , Went to Take pills, than meet amanda at Mrt we headed to westmall, we eat and gossip abt. After that I went to buy Fish porridge for bb.. he's sick, than look after him till night time around 11pm, I left.. I met jonathan & leeyong there. So Jonathan Waited for me like 15mins? He kaobei already! -.-" than we have a mini agrue than we talked , i say him he say me.. than we dono say till what thing, i ask him i ugly anot. he say i ugly. i say ugly meh? if ugly u won't bring me out to meet ur friend liao(that time) than he say, no la.. is because i know you for 6years already. All my "ugly" image is been seen by him. I say is ok what. if I'm rough or very vulgar is good, so no guys will come near me... and won't so easily got cheated , than he laugh.. haha.. anyway, Supposingly should be meet awhile cause they going in Malaysia, But soon chinwei came down to meet weisheng there.. so waited tgt, slacked awhile.. after awhile Edwin came down with his wife too. than we decided to go upper Thomson road there to eat, after eating weisheng brother send me back home..


JONATHAN LIM XY! If you get to see this you will knw what I mean.. muahaha.


Sawadikarp.....U Can'T realli GeT BacK WheN U r Realli LOSE in the OuTer SPACE.....XiaoYu says:
actually u r pretty n cute


Cecilia says:
wow!
Cecilia says:
thanks!




shit leh, my n73 casing stuck! :(

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥