♥ PS: I Love You ...
April 06, 2008


me without make up..


April 3-4..


called, he and Went to work , only I one person working that night.. with some auntie waitress accompany, than I earn 100bucks. muaha. -.-" nowadays my mood not good La. hai. after that I went out with leeyong and Terrence to railway mail eat. near timah. after that around 5plus morning Jonathanhongwei come timah there fetch me, sat their car to changi beach, see ahgua.. than headed to alot of places till morning 9.30am they send me back home. hmm, nth much.. they keep complaining why i keep scold vulgar language ......


April 5-6..


Work as normal, While i reach home actually meet jon , hongwei and their friend.. to smoke only.. & Met up with them again.. (ly & t) while i go down both groups reached.. so we slacked tgt.. jon they all left after that.. so ly , me & t headed to eat chong pang nasi lemak! damn nice, slacked till morning 6am leeyong send me back.




I really wanted to know the reason why..................................


Sometimes you put yourself in other people shoes, you will know how they feel .. :(

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥