Later Going to Go Work at 3pm, I will update my blog first before going to prepare, yesterday I prepare finish I cabbed down to 19Shelford Road to Mr ben salon to collect pay, As Diddy & Martin they all were there too. All waiting to take pay, after taking the pay is not accurate and with some error stuffs, they decided to go MOM.. but I didn't went, cause i overslept. that's why i'm blogging now. muahah. Alright, back to yesterday.. After 19Shelford me and diddy, ekin, rizal, martin, ennigan and hanafi we meet at bukit timah there to eat! after eating I took 961 with rizal and hanafi to queensway there, But after that we separated our way. I headed to meet Xiaoyu & Ah Le. Helped sister to buy contact lens and we shopped around and xiaoyu dad come fetch us to chinatown. Went headed to Galaxy Tattoo shop, As his dad wanted to put tattoo.. after that we went chinatown to meet his other friend we went S11 to eat , chit chatted and went back to Galaxy.. after his dad done, they send us back to queens way, they dropped me at a near by bus stop as i doesn't want to trouble them.. Ah le and Xiaoyu accompanied me to wait 970 I went to bukit panjang plaza meet jonathan, slack awhile he left and I sat with Chen swee they all till quite late and chen swee cabbed back send me home. (:
Labels: pay.

