♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 03, 2008

on the way.. the bridge seems familiar?

those food!!

2nd sis jus don't like taking pic with my big sister. hahahah

me and my lovely sisters :D


this funny thing caught 2nd sis eyes!
when my mum and sis when to these places, but i missed it.

cos i'm at hotel waiting for my big sis to wake up and get prepare.
muhahaha :)
my jiao bin !! LOL

hotel rooms..
those signboard seems popping out of no where -.-"
the building seems so cramp!


I should say the trip is, " okay so so, not very pleasant 1.."Why?! Like my sis said: " The attitude of the salesperson on 9 over 10 shops of their attitude SUCKS!! OMG!! -.-"like i owe them money like that!!! and cos' my sisters tried on the clothes, they will cyco you buy. if you don't, they will give you a face of "WASTING MY TIME" face and attitude.. goodness!! even if you buy 1, they will still be very unhappy that you tried 3 and buy 1.. what the hell, got buy better than never right?!" But I did some shopping there, i brought shoes, fake lashes, eyeliner, skirts etc. :) I went to quite alot of places. But the last stop is "huang da xian" a temple to pray, the people there just so inconsiderate , they just push and push around and you sure will get pissed! arghh! well, let's picture do the talking !

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥