♥ PS: I Love You ...
March 28, 2008


Yesterday Went Out Around 1plus to Raffles place there to FIL beauty spa & don't know what! To Be my Friends Model .. she use some machine & body massage on me, cos she had a test. & I'm almost half naked! -.-" But luckily all girls + with scarf's & my panties .. so it's ok. after that around 5plus I headed to find my mum at raffles, change hand phone, cos low batt .. than headed back to batok to meet lanying. & Elise and the rest came.. we slacked awhile cabbed to keat hong jasley jiatou. Almost everyone wear black.. total there are 11girls of us? haha =) After eating and photo taking, I headed to meet ahyuan, chinwei, ahpui & some others chinwei friend to prawning! after that Yuan & I cabbed back home in the morning 7am!! -.-" Today No Work .. bored zzz.

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥