♥ PS: I Love You ...
February 16, 2008

IT'S PARTY NIGHT!

me, deedee, grace!lick it?

Good Sister!?

me, Riny & Khai!


gd frenz!


Me and Nizam..




shy la!

My manager is drunk! -.-

my & riny

act cute la!



omg, angie!!


Feb 16


Went M.O.S with my groups of working friends from "Le Chinois" , first we meet up at Clarke quay near Double O there, went near by pub to drink & eat. after that headed MOS. we Dance & Drink. But I never Drunk la. :) Enjoyable night , hais but something happen between my and my bf. not to mention . but forget it. I hope things goes on smoothly that's it. Alright, Gtg Slp. Nights...



Feb 13 - 14 - 2008


Went to bb house, he given me with a bouquet of 99roses + 2 bears. Very touched! :) I like the way he treat me , but I know good thing don't last. In a relationship you need to commit in order to last. Need Love & Trust. But I know Sometimes I can't. But Thanks for everything my bb ! Around Morning he went out to lion dance. Around Noon he came back, Actually we're going out in the end we cancel. So I meet up with Eddie, Alan & Alan Gf. After bugis shopping we headed Keong Siak Road , Studio Eighteen to Drink. Alan Tao Eh give us Red packet. $18! haha. around midnight 12plus I cabbed back to find bb! Alright ... I shall end here,
i miss you bb`

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥