♥ PS: I Love You ...
January 05, 2008
Recently me..
my adorable hamster :P
Dec30-2007

When Bukit Panjang Plaza with Jonathan, I went there to check whether my lens is ready to take anot & I brought Some hamster Food & Bedding ..Slacked around 7pm . Jonathan was so good, help me bring hamster stuffs home & I went off to meet my working friend at Orchard Cinieleisure. With Kah hwee, Melvin, Melvin Wifey, Alvin, Eddie, Xantuas, Angie, Yasi & Veronica. When to Cuppage to play Pool, Eat & Slack. After that they headed Geographer I headed Home.. Due to my boredom & my contact lens making my eye teared.

Dec31-2007

Working at Le Chinois, In VIP Bar 2 With Issac, Sherwin & Henry.. that day was freaking busy. the sales for my counter is around 8k, not much but still busy! ha ha! Never Rest From I come at 6pm start at 9pm - 3am, than I have my break. Fucking busy till Sherwin call Eric to come help out. but around 4am they left. lol~ can't imagine my christmas eve & new year eve spend-ed at Le Chinois! Hmmm, anyway I'm going to quit, but next month or until March.

Jan 1st - 2008

Happy New Year Guys! This Year I think I'm not in the Luck, many bad things keep on approaching me! why?! too many "xiao ren" beside me wanted to harm me. argh! btw, that day went out with Eddie & his friend, to far east. so jieying also. he meeting them too! so we went shopping around, wanted to did my nails yet I didn't. cos all close, i meet them around 8something so it's late already. after that jieying met her 2 friend jaslin & lian lian.. so all tgt went to eat & headed Cinieleisure As Eddie & Me is Meeting Xantuas dey all at there.. soon they left. than left we and working friend lor.. watch movie "The Legency" I think, cause i also don't know what movie they buy -.-" Anyway, the show is fucking nice! It was so touched & frightening at times.. after watching we headed Geographer2 at Senton way there, after that headed Lao ba sat eat.. around morning 7am to 8am Me, Veronica & Yasi Cabbed Back Home~

3-5 Jan-2008

Went Out with my Both Sister To Bukit timah, Big sis go bank than i went to did Medicure! Pink colour~ after that headed Ikea, Brought some stuffs for our new house! Choose my own Side table, Chairs & Bed sheet! :) MY HOUSE RENOVATION IS DONE! Now i'm at my own house le.. We brought quite alot of stuffs. After that they send me to work & i'm late for 27mins. -.- After that work lor.. inside Vip Bar 1 I'm freezing like hell! Today I Work being blamed for Not Smiling much( Doing cover charge ) , -.- using Handphone, Wearing Jacket & Didn't know Is 2 standard drinks -.- wtf.. so suay~after that they switched me to "Le Lounge" worked with Lance, Esp bartender..kiat, elliot now lance. well, Didn't talk much to others today.. Hope Next Following Week will be better for me,
Now I know Good things Don't last.... :(
Around the clock stike 12 Will be Henry Birthday, Happy birthday! lol. :)

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥