♥ PS: I Love You ...
January 07, 2008
Photobucket


(Taken at saturday)

During Work ...

working with Bartenders Lance, Eric & Hanafi


PhotobucketPhotobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOYFRIEND :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Missing you ... :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Good things don't last ... 23/12


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

Vivocity with sis..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


kitty bartenders lol! ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucket


why your face so sleepy?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


Cinieleisure...

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

eddie & zara

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Jan 7 2008 ..

Meet up with them at westmall, cabbed to bugis steamboat ..

than to xiao gui lin there actually intend to drink at there but,

tomorrow got school so after that all headed home ..

Photobucket Photobucket

while waiting for donavan to come..


Photobucket

Photobucket


Us ...
Photobucket


me and you..

PhotobucketPhotobucket


his shy face! abit stun liao LOL

Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


brothers

Photobucket


only can see our head!!! =)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

baobao love beibei

Photobucket

=)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

my friend say my hand are so disgusting!

haha~ this is after the accident, after a few days ago..

but NOW, totally OK but maybe some scar bah. :)


Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥