♥ PS: I Love You ...
January 29, 2008
Yesterday I & Miko Went to Upp paya lebar for Casting for this Sony Ericsson's Event & Golf Event. Hope the casting successful, we find the place till like fcuk. we went to bus stop took 24. he say few stops will reach yet till many stops we still did saw the asia wide bla bla bla.. than we took cab back saw the asia wide building .. than, walk over to dono what streets, damn piss off with the information .. btw after casting ... aaron send us to bus stop & we headed to far east plaza. shopped around did my fanciful french medicure :) buy contact lens solution & 2 Set's of bra + panties. lol! (damn sexy la) ha ha. after that we headed to wistma than to cini-leisure, ate fish sliced soup.. (wow, i like) & I treated this babe to eat as she is running out of cash. after that we went to slack .. & Alvin cab to cini fetch me and miko tagged along reached far east again miko left. so me and Alvin went shopped around , xanthus and angie came to meet us after that. accompany them to shop around 11plus we took bus home.

Tonight I'm working...

Should I Change Job & Work With Lanying?

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥