♥ PS: I Love You ...
December 10, 2007


Will upload more when i'm free :D


Decemeber 4th - 10th .. went to training and work .. till around evening boss bring me & bread to go dye hair. It's FREE! :) cos boss other shop. is at Walten Estate.. after that we on call cab, i go panjang meet ahyuan dey all to songka will joanne went home. I meet them to songka.. than to plaza.. than go slack all this, sit weihua dad car out.. with xiaohao along also.. we went "gao chat" at last time sparks there, we also went melody valley find cuicui, saw joanna there also.. we open martel.. drink.. and i'm drunk. vomitted at boon lay kopitiam haha.. than weihua send me home aftermath.. we nowadays keep meeting go those bo liao places like yew keng, MS also! hahah.. but fun! Dec 7th is chinwei birthday.. happy birthday!! we went celebrate!! wei hua come fetch me.. than we meet up with weisheng,liyong,chinwei,grace,dengyuan,xiaohao & etc.. to Joo chiat Road to eat.. than headed boon lay place slack.. some left aftermath.. and weihua dey all de frenz come down.. 2girl.. quite friendly.. :) they say i look fierce? lol! around moning we went home.. hmmm..nth much to update. ohya, jus now after work bb come fetch me and we headed batok to meet his fren.. all bikers.. haha.. total of 5bike.. we headed jurong see views than to timah eat prata and headed home.. :) nowadays busy with work! MY WORKPLACE IS AT LE CHINOIS.. A CLUB + LOUNGE + RESTAURANT! damn high class.. =) only 23 above than can go in.. lol! frenz if pass by clarke quay can come find me!!

MIU MIU PARAGON290 ORCHARD ROAD #02-45/46 PARAGON

I WANT MIU MIU BLACK LEATHER WALLET!! ANYONE WANNA GET ME ONE?? =/

Labels: ,

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥