
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
24 , 25 , 26 dec - 2007 ..
Spend-ed My Christmas eve & Christmas at "Le Chinois" ...
Didn't have much fun this year. Cause Work.. -.-
But After Work I went out with Chinwei they all awhile than headed back home sleep.
Today Finally Claimed Off Day!
Maybe Going Bugis Later! I want buy Black pants !
23-12-07
I Think 'kitty' RVF Bike is Cool & FAST.. :)
24 , 25 , 26 dec - 2007 ..
Spend-ed My Christmas eve & Christmas at "Le Chinois" ...
Didn't have much fun this year. Cause Work.. -.-
But After Work I went out with Chinwei they all awhile than headed back home sleep.
Today Finally Claimed Off Day!
Maybe Going Bugis Later! I want buy Black pants !
23-12-07
I Think 'kitty' RVF Bike is Cool & FAST.. :)
Thanks Candy Sis & Cynthia Sis For The Christmas Present !
Labels: Off day.

