♥ PS: I Love You ...
December 04, 2007
@ Bottom's up ... :)
( more photo will be uploaded, shall be continue..)

My post will start from December 1st. I went during 11am during night time, Chinwei, Liyong, Weihua, Dengyuan Sit Bike come & Plus some of dengyuan car friends come my block downstairs waited for me to prepare finish and we headed to Chervon - Avairy Ktv. But It's too late cause it's closing time is 2am. We reached there about 12.45am. Somemore No slippers allow. In the end we headed to Bukit Timah we went to had some supper at Timah opp. & we headed to I.R.C we played Counter strike & dota .. Nth much actually, till morning 7am plus liyong send dengyuan booked in, than left me, chinwei, weihua, 1guy & liyong we headed to "259 Kim San Leng" I think, after eating weihua & chinwei send me home at 11am plus.


December 2nd.
Slept till 3pm in the afternoon.. Sis(candy) & I went to prepare.. & we cabbed to town with & Lanying. Headed Orchard to some shopping, Sis brought 2Dress frm "Zimple"(same design , diff colour -.-) 2tops from "Topshop" & 1 "Louis Vuttion" Wallet (1000plus). She is just Spend drift. Well after that lanying and me headed Cini - Hong Kong Cafe to had dinner as we both are very hungry.. After that we cabbed back to Batok, Westmall cause lanying meeting zhihao dey all. Haha, Shocking News: "Zhihao say my Arm look slimmer.." dengyuan dey all also same i look slimmer than last time & my sis friend Geraldine say i look slimmer! :) Hee, I will continue this weight.. (I hope I can! =X) after Westmall Xiaohao called me asking me if I'm meeting Dengyuan dey all I say Yes, So I meet XiaoHao At Batok Mrt we headed Jurong Point interchange, to meet ahgong , liyong & dengyuan. I saw my ex-bf too ( Jackie ) Chatted awhile & left.. We went to meet Weihua & Ahgong meet Yazi & 1girl. We went to A pub @ Boat Quay - Bottom's up!~ Hmmm, Drink & Abit Tipsy after that.. Went Walking around with Dengyuan & Xiaohao cause their friend birthday.. Around 5am+ Yazi & e girl(duno who) left.. than Chinwei & weisheng ride bike come & find us.. we 8people(cw,dy,ly,ag,wh,me,xh&ws) went Yishun, Chong Pang there to headed some breakfast & we headed to Eunos - Bike shop! We keep went wrong places like to serangoon , tampines, pasir ris & etc than final destination eunos. But fuck the Bike shop Never open Cause it's sunday. Haha, we scold Weisheng like fuck lor. hahaha. after that we headed to Panjang I asked Weihua Send me Home First Cause they wanna wash their Bike at chinwei hse downstairs.. so I went home around 12pm First.. headed prepare around 2pm Weihua Come fetch me & headed to Bukit Panjang plaza meet them again.. Actually heading to Bugis .. But in the end we headed Batok Nearby 1head to pray.. Cause nowadays many unluckily things happen. While on the way something happen.. Got 1 stupid Van suddenly put signal than jus turn left. than in front ahyuan and his fren bike break! than weihua fetch me mah he also break donwan bang until. than luckily weisheng&xiaohao turn other side and went over us. if not all buang, cos of that fucking Van. in the end they scolded the uncle, the uncle buay song lah, say want come down talk & say at the corner of the road side..so say & say in the end puay sua. -.- fuck those bo liao uncle. act piakia lor.. After that we pray finish le, weihua send me to plaza & he went to work.. as the rest is coming back too meet at plaza again..around evening time all buay tahan alrdy cos many days nvr slp so all went home. till the next morning


December 3rd
I meet up with joanne(bread) to go clarke quay interview! is like a Club, Ktv, Lounge & Restaurant combine. Is very High Class.. I interview as "Cashier" in the Club Or Front Counter? But I think they will slowly train me to Waitress too. But I don't feel like serving. (No PR for me) the pay is not bad lah! Cos i've got more benefit. 1 week work 5days! with Diff shift.. After interview & saying abt the job We sat Mrt all the way.. Till Woodland I went off first. To meeting Ahyuan, Weisheng, Liyong, Xiaohao & Weihua at Causeway Point! After that we headed to Serangoon Garden there the Kopitiam with alot of nice food 1, I don't know call what.. so Just Kopitiam will Do. haha.. we ate Hokkien Mee, Sting Ray & etc... After that we headed back to Panjang during midnight.


December 4th. Weisheng Ride me, he very Fast! Just Don't want life lor.. =.=" hahah. but after that we change places, to Weihua House, Only me, xh, dy & wh. the rest left alrdy.. Kanna Screen But nothing happen. than went up use comp & slack awhile.. & weihua drove his dad car out.. went to fetch liyong than we headed Mount faber around 2am.. Haha. we went to pump oil & buy tibits. We walked and photo around all the way.. very funny lah. we 5people like mad! Till around 4.30am we decided to leave.. so weihua send xiaohao home than me, than liyong and dengyuan home.. haha! Sian later 12pm going to Clarke quay the Cashier training.. :( Till now i haven't slp! Hope tmr bread would able to call me wake up! haha! :) But afterall I enjoy with them..!! thanks guys bringing me out ~ Lastly, I Miss Bb.




Off to bed..zzzz

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥