♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 01, 2007
Firstly, Happy birthday to Erwin Lee JiaJun.. :)

Nothing to blog, should blog things i've work On..

29-oct-07

I wake up by gena phone calls, she called 2times than i wake up. so i went prepare, put light make up to work, met them in Lakeside Mrt. Gena & Me, reached first than slowly adonica, while waiting for the other 2guys, we went to cheers buy things to eat. Around 10am they reached, slack & we cabbed there.. 5ppl. haha. we we damn late.. reached there we prepare everything and start working , we're serving VIP .. very important person. lol, after that we kanna complain due to my mini black skirt and still got wad attitude de lah. wtf. we keep smiling lo. -.- hmmm, around 1pm roger sended girls out of tuas there.. to jurong point. ate chicken curry, yummy adoncia & gena ate laska. haha. hmm, we slacked at jp and seprated our way home. =]










our dressing ...





Picture's taken on Adoncia blog ... =)

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥