I know I can never Find Someone True. My heart is struggling with a choice. {This picture is taken during on 21Nov.)
21Nov - 22Nov.
Cabbed from my house to 46 Sim Drive first , than cabbed to Tampines mall, to meet Ming yang, Eugene, Garry, Jason, Kelvin, Eric, Clement, Jun wei & etc. (including some i doesn't know who.) to celebrate Ming Yang & Eugene birthday falls on 22nov & eric on 26nov. There's Too many people already. When everyone arrive, we took Mrt to City Hall to Meet Jason & waiting for others to come. Hmm, well.. we waited awhile , in the end we just go Marina for Steamboat. Ha ha, total there are 4tables, each table around 6-7people. So I sat with Ming yang , Jason & some other guy. After that some went arcade some went play billiard. Only left the 4 of us eating. lol, I treated Ming Yang, counted as birthday present. after that we went to play arcade till 10plus quite many of them left. So Left Eugene, Garry, Me, Jeremy & 1guy (Liang Hao?) We sat Bus back to Marina Mrt than took Mrt to Clarke quay. Then walk over to boat quay. a pub @ boat quay, "bottom's up." As they have friend working there. Went to 2nd Floor, just nobody only. Cause weekdays I think. We Drink & Chat, Play pool, Play Dice game & Five Ten too.! So fun, Soon Garry Mum came joined us. His Mum Is very Open minded person, Envy if I have Such a Mum, who understand Teenager's mind~ After drinking we cabbed to 1 Tampines Kopitiam (I think is 800plus?) I forget where, In the mean time 1guy(Liang hao?) he is vomiting, making me feel like vomit also while inside cab. But I'm also a lil Tipsy lah~. "Garry ask me to be more 'Zai' infront of his mum". lols! But thanks Eugene for taking care of me & Garry for the (Warm) Tea, to make me feel better. After discussing we separate our way back.. :) LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MING YANG, EUGENE & ERIC :) ! Now Is 5am, I'm still unable to fall asleep. Just finish chatting with Joanne(bread), I Realise Love Life isn't easy to manage, It's not so easy to control. Everyone around me isn't real even is my closes one.
Cabbed from my house to 46 Sim Drive first , than cabbed to Tampines mall, to meet Ming yang, Eugene, Garry, Jason, Kelvin, Eric, Clement, Jun wei & etc. (including some i doesn't know who.) to celebrate Ming Yang & Eugene birthday falls on 22nov & eric on 26nov. There's Too many people already. When everyone arrive, we took Mrt to City Hall to Meet Jason & waiting for others to come. Hmm, well.. we waited awhile , in the end we just go Marina for Steamboat. Ha ha, total there are 4tables, each table around 6-7people. So I sat with Ming yang , Jason & some other guy. After that some went arcade some went play billiard. Only left the 4 of us eating. lol, I treated Ming Yang, counted as birthday present. after that we went to play arcade till 10plus quite many of them left. So Left Eugene, Garry, Me, Jeremy & 1guy (Liang Hao?) We sat Bus back to Marina Mrt than took Mrt to Clarke quay. Then walk over to boat quay. a pub @ boat quay, "bottom's up." As they have friend working there. Went to 2nd Floor, just nobody only. Cause weekdays I think. We Drink & Chat, Play pool, Play Dice game & Five Ten too.! So fun, Soon Garry Mum came joined us. His Mum Is very Open minded person, Envy if I have Such a Mum, who understand Teenager's mind~ After drinking we cabbed to 1 Tampines Kopitiam (I think is 800plus?) I forget where, In the mean time 1guy(Liang hao?) he is vomiting, making me feel like vomit also while inside cab. But I'm also a lil Tipsy lah~. "Garry ask me to be more 'Zai' infront of his mum". lols! But thanks Eugene for taking care of me & Garry for the (Warm) Tea, to make me feel better. After discussing we separate our way back.. :) LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MING YANG, EUGENE & ERIC :) ! Now Is 5am, I'm still unable to fall asleep. Just finish chatting with Joanne(bread), I Realise Love Life isn't easy to manage, It's not so easy to control. Everyone around me isn't real even is my closes one.
Something happen to me recently.
But it's another story that i had difficulties telling.
although that im contended now,
there are nothing more that i wish for..
I really feel good knowing that he's doing well now,
at least i know that he's fine,
this are my happiness.
although that im contended now,
there are nothing more that i wish for..
I really feel good knowing that he's doing well now,
at least i know that he's fine,
this are my happiness.
so it doesn't really matters to me anymore.
ImissyouB's.
Labels: Birthday Celebration for yang, eric, eugene.

