♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 05, 2007
When prepare around 3pm today , Sister Drove me to Bb House around 5pm in the evening soon they left to westmall .. so i went bb hse, he's still sleeping. lol than woke him up. I get to eat those steamboat food, but is his dad cook. -.- Cause bb told me : "I buy yesterday, put in refrigerator.. than in the afternoon my dad cook it." Ha ha. Forget it luh at least i get to eat. =) I found that i'm getting closer "abit" to his family? I hope. Around 7pm plus bb left to jump god at batok, So I Cabbed Down to Panjang, meet Jonathan to Shunlong birthday at 404 Fajar BBQ pit there. Some of them are my ex-school friends. hmmm, so slacked awhile 10pm plus, started to RAIN! so we all slacked at blk, some went home. so left me, leeyong & jonathan .. slacked till 2am plus I ask my sis to drove Jonathan Home First than come to my Aunt hse stay, tmr going back to grandma hse. 2weeks my house going to be ok!? (^-^)



Happy birthday to Shunlong ..


& Belated birthday to Celest !





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


proudly present, MY BABY = BB :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


xiaoguo ; bb ; mi

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



at bb hse, cam whore. :P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


stole this from alicia friendster ! lols :P
I found this pic our faces is very white. -.-
( cos alicia love "whitwhite" face!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
wonder..



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


before heading out ... at grandma hse..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


sis and me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


IMM. long john sliver..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Medicure i did 2-3days ago..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


act cute 1.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


act cute 2.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


bleah. :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


my sis use the "foke" to stop me cam whore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


candid shot, she's not feeling well that day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I think is nice.. duno why. =X


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Cini ..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


adonica. .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Miki and lia.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



SHUNLONG BIRTHDAY ...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Off to bed soon, Facial tmr with my lil bread joan... :)

Labels: ,

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥