my shag face, before going home;
at cini , hong kong cafe.
{ taken from vivian blog }
at cini , hong kong cafe.
{ taken from vivian blog }
Well, this few days i'm so stress.. i this Friday is go "Xin An Dian" (jurong port) to see they all jump god, from 10plus till 4am. I'm sitting alone there, luckily Jeremy chat with me for around 3hrs? In between also got people call me la. But after that we headed 1head got Me, Jonathan, Shengchao, Jack, Zaiyi, Baby & Donavan. After eating headed to baby house soon, all left. Well... after that headed to sleep. Than other days is almost the same, at Batok or at home. is not important lar. Lazy say much, nowadays I'm fucking stress and upset. Due to some reason, Don't ask me why. Well.. later meeting Lanying go out, Hope i can forget about those stuffs ~
Just want to say...
" I only want you to be happy, B's "
No matter how much it's hurt deep inside my heart, It will heal 1day..
Take care, loves.
Just want to say...
" I only want you to be happy, B's "
No matter how much it's hurt deep inside my heart, It will heal 1day..
Take care, loves.
Labels: Random.


