♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 03, 2007
Well, I Just Reach Home Not Long Ago.. Wake up during morning time, I think I nowadays Just Can't Sleep well some more not more than 6-8hrs a day i think. -.- I slept during midnight 4am ytd, I woke up at 10am+ loll. Hm mm, So Today around 2pm Me, 2nd Sis, Big Sis, Mum & Dad we went to IMM. to Get furniture, for our New Renovation House. :P 2 more weeks, my house renovation going to be done. happy happy! we brought mattress/bed fame 1500plus (fucked exp) But big sis said, for the Sake of our backbone expensive it's worth (mattress) -.- after that we went down big sis started to interested in getting one new laptop as my house already got 2laptop &1desktop already. & funny thing come there's a promotion is If u buy a laptop for $3999 u will get a find 32inch LCD TV & ... but in the end, my sis is interested in the LCD tv. lol, so the promoter si bei funny, he work in Toshiba but yet he bring us to Sony Vaio and tell us about the LCD tv. (So kind of him huh!) after that we went back to the laptop ... talk talk talk , dunno who ask a stupid question , we all laughed the guy promoter laugh till his sweet came out from his mouth! I laugh till piangz i tell you. ha ha, so after that my Mum brought 2Laptop 1 for Uncle(As he wanted to get one, so my mum helped him to purchase) Another 1 is for my big sister. total they spend around 4000plus today! Hm mm, My dad said why we buy so much irrelevant things back home & not furniture?! ha ha, i think so too. After that dad drove us home~ =) Actually I've alot of places to go But i Rejected, 1st is Bilian and yileen jio me go bugis & 2nd is Later Jasley is celebrating her birthday at Plush, But I don't feel like going far places. I want to save money, kanna broke nowadays...
Lastly happy birthday leyley! Hope your Enjoy at Plush :]

Yesterday Suppose to Meet Adonica at 5pm at Far East Plaza But in the end both of Us were late, so I went to Did my Medicure at Level 4, this time round I did Dark Purple! :) While I doing Adonica came after doing my nails we headed to Cinileisure, Slacked at there she meet ed her friends there & I saw Alicia & her friend ... I wished alicia happy birthday she told me "Not now, Is Tomorrow!" she v funny loh, than adoncia they all wished her she say thanks thanks, than i asked her why u nvr tell them ur birthday tmr, she said "donwan la, paiseh" -.- lol, than chit chatted with her.. slacked awhile saw Miki, she came with Ningjie to celebrate alicia birthday.. so after awhile they left to "ktv or somewhere else?" so left me with adonica dey all slacked at cini opp & soon liyong and Yvonne come find me, suppose to meet Jonathan and bread at plaza with liyong too but, in the end decided cancel Betta, as jon is at timah(meeting us at 12am+ & that stupid Bread Joan Bombed us. Fuck~ but nbm La it's late already also.. so i sit-ted 190 home.
Happy birthday Alicia! =)... hope zhihao & donavan get well soon ! hmm. & This is how i Spend-ed my Weekend's.. Bored =.= Anyway, The Event Job for the Car Roadshow (Expo) This coming Week is Cancel for the model's. Due to Low Budget ! so forget it I'm not working already..

My Hamster .... :]
(My hamster Also know how to Look at Camera. So cute~ )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




I'm so glad that yesterday bb promise me something &
tell me those words make me feel contented! :D I hope he Rememeber what he promised towards me.

Yeah, Tomorrow Bb Meeting Me, He said wanted to Steamboat for me!
(Hope He Don't Last Min Say, He got things to Do!)

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥