♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 13, 2007
Nowadays, I'm addict to this show "Gong Zu Xiao Mei" at you tube. fucking nice :)
Sunday Midnight I went out with shengchao, hwahwa, ahboon, ahboon camp mate fren & bb. they ride bike come my hse downstairs , we went to farm mart. hook prawns! one hr $13. only bb & shengchao hook nia. after one hr plus.. we caught total of 2prawns &1 is from the boss(caught for us, free). lol. after that w headed batok 1head to eat & talk.. till morning 6am plus headed back bb hse, slp till ard evening .. till night time he send me home. This few days i'm at bb hse .. tmr going interview bah. for the Santa Rina Event job! =) Need go try costume & etc.. hee! Work = $$!

Well, i shall upload some picture, taken around last few weeks.. (photo shot)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

tired .....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

long lashes... :P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


will update soon :)

babes, remember to support elegance-arts.blogspot.com

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥