♥ PS: I Love You ...
November 26, 2007
shag... till crazy =.=
at 1head eating..
Marina~

opp!
=)
Marina ... steamboat time



Ming yang and me..

take 1
take 2
Me :)
cabbie..

Me ..~ alone at cab.


at sim drive..

make up do, make difference.


25nov.
(Sunday)

Went to 411 to see them jump god, sat at there ate some sweets, biscuit's & etc that given from the "god". after dat don't know y , after jumping the god suddenly change to "hell god" 3 ya pek! he say things which is true & I really felt upset. I Well, at first he come very suddenly he ask us to drink martell & he asked me "Do I know how to Drink?" And i Replied, Yes .. abit. He say I very "Li hai". Well.. after that he looked at me again & Asked me "Are you scared?" I replied : No. Awhile later .. 3 ya pek ask me to sit beside him. And telling me "Not to think too much, No use keeping secret to yourself, Tell to someone you trusted the most & you will feel better, The moment i heard this i cried. I admit I have something in my mind now. Which I don't wish to say much. Partly Is Because I trust No One from now. Maybe I'm changing into other person that's which is not me, "Due to my Reason." If you need help now, tell me I'm able to help you, but i replied: Things cannot be changed already, it's the fact. ( but with condition, but I know I can't Do it, becos I can't even look after myself. ) The moment i heard this i cried. I admit I have something in my mind now. Which I don't wish to say much. Partly Is Because I trust No One from now. Maybe I'm changing into other person that's which is not me, Due to the Reason... Making me Vexed easily , Upset easily & Emo easily.. hmm, well after talking so much to 3 ya pek my heart felt better, after crying much, not I scared or what is because don't know why things turn out this way.. but hopefully things can be better~ He told me "Whatever My Choice Is, No one can change, It's up to you." & he left... well.. I only hope thing could find a way ~

Labels:

♥Advertisement

♥你的公主
- Cecilia - - 20 - - 十月/二十 -

MSN : Kindly Please Ask From Me;

。喜欢 。

Shopping

♥我の心愿♥
I want to go oversea
I want a good and caring bf
I want money!

♥你の留言♥

我的朋友♥

♥我的伤心回忆♥

♥愛すること♥